|( 8 new from $45.41. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
X2 GP-12 (Black)
- High grade LLS bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF.
- Equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in great performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- A "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades near the leading edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in two color combinations
- Number of blades: 7
- Maximum pressure [mm H2O]: 0.88
- Actual input power [W]: 1.32
- Maximum rated input current [A]: 0.18
- Nominal input voltage [V]: 12
- Minimum startup voltage [V]: 4.0
- MTBF [hours]: 100,000
- Unit weight [lb.]: 0.26
- Cable length [mm]: 500
- Cable type: Black ribbon cable
- 19 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build T-Sled MkII
Case came with two of these and added one more. I did try two Fractal HF-14 fans up front and while they did blow more air, they were louder and did not make a noticeable impact on temperature. The GP-12s are very quiet fans that are balanced between flow and pressure. I'm sure there are better options, but these work great for me.
- 16 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Mister Mojo Ryzen
Dead quiet, I had to put my ear next to it to hear anything (and even then it was barely audible).
- 12 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build First Custom PC
Works great and is quite. My only complaint is the screws break really easily which at this price i cant really complain and they did still screw in and hold the fan up. But it is something to note if you plan to move these a few times.
- 10 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build KIMBAP - Mom's Office Build
Silent, good air, very smooth fan!
- 9 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build My $500 Budget 4K Build
Super quiet and it matched the fan that came with my Meshify C.
- 9 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build First Ryzen PC
Case only came with two fans so I just added another one for additional intake.