|$139.00||Out of stock||$139.00+||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
LL120RGB LED (Three Fans With Lighting Node PRO)
600 - 1500 RPM
- Dual RGB Lighting Loop: 16 Independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization
- Control, Customize and Sync: The included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO enables stunning dynamic lighting effects with other CORSAIR LINK supported devices
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Created for Quiet: 120mm Fan blade engineered for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- 81 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build White Knight
I was hesitant to spend $120 on three fans, but these are LIT, literally. The RGB is very vibrant, and you cannot see the individual LEDs at all. Many neat color effects! However, I still think these are a little expensive for 120mm fans. Almost forgot, the module where you plug the fans in for sequential effects only has 6 inputs. I am not sure if you can expand beyond that, but my case for example has 7 fans.
- 81 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Rainbow Unicorn Mini-ITX
Looks stunning and easy to install and control with Corsair software.
- 75 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build My one weakness
overpriced but i managed to get a good deal. good static pressure.
- 57 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Liquid Cooled MacPro PC
These fans are amazing. They are very quiet and pictures truly don't do it justice how bright and colorful they are. I couldn't be happier with these.... Well, unless they were cheaper, that would have been nice.
- 43 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Black Ice
Includes 3 fans, RGB hub and a Lighting Node PRO.
They look amazing in my case and the colors are bright. I added a Commander Pro and LINK software, so I could control the colors with software. They are on the expensive side but if you are spending money to add bling to your PC then you know you will be overspending anyways.
Corsair forums were a lifesaver when it came to wiring them correctly to the hubs.
- 39 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Storm Trooper: Standard Issue
These are very quiet and move a lot of air. I think they are the best looking RGB fans available. Im very pleased. The LED's on these in combo with the RAM really bring everything together via Corsair's iCUE programming.
- 35 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Cygnet
The 16 individually-addressable RGB LEDs on each fan let me put on a show, and I like it. The light diffuses very nicely.
- 34 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build White Dot X299
these are amazing! best LED fans ever
- 33 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Aesthetically pleasing
Very good customisation and very fast/silent.
- 31 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Palladium Glass
The pictures show some be quiet! Silent Wings 3 fans but I ended up returning them and getting two sets of these Corsair LL120 RGB fans giving me a total of six fans. I couldn’t be happier. I’m quite sure that they wouldn’t have been as quiet as the others but with my Custom fan curves set to quiet I don’t even hear them.
Wow! They are definitely loopy, RGB in all its glory. Unicorn fodder to the fullest.