|( 1 new from $299.00. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|$299.00||Out of stock||$299.00+||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
180 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- Space saving design for versatility
- Multiple connection methods via analog, optical or Bluetooth v4.0 aptX
- Adjustable tilt angles (0 degree,15 degrees,18 degrees) for optimal sound
- 3 preset equalizer modes tuned for gaming, music and movies
- 36 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Chromatic or Chroma Addict? - Built By Razer
Go Razer Master Race!
- 14 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Kitty Hawk - 2017
This thing BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS. Love it, love it, love it.
Picked this up refurbished.
- 11 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build BattlestationIX
Great Audio quality is a small form
- 8 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build The Black Widow
I have found zero problems with these speakers. They are amazing. The sub is crazy. For its size (5.25 inches) it has some serious power. When i turn them all the way up, it can shake an entire floor of my house, without any noise distortion. At around the 60Hz mark is where this thing really kicks in. That is its sweet spot and dont surprised if you feel a punch to the chest around that range. And although it says 2.1ch speakers, they are 5.1. The sound bar has 2 mid range located in the center of the bar, and then two tweeters on the outside of the mid range drivers. From the surround sound tests that i did, i could tell that it was in fact surround sound. How they do that with a sound bar, i have no idea. But it works.
- 5 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build First Ever Build.
Excellent soundbar in general but works great as computer speakers when using the toslink optical audio.
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 980 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-7700
- GeForce GTX 1070
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.9GHz)
- Radeon R9 Nano