500 - 1000 RPM
9 - 18 dB
- 17 bladed fan specially engineered to provide high static pressure and wind volume while reducing noise.
- Only 15 mm thick! Allows the USV Fan to be installed in smaller spaces that 25 mm fans won't fit!
- Variable fan speed from 500 to 1000 RPM with PWM.
- A full 14 cm fan that fits in 12 cm fan mounts!
- Light weight, reducing stress on boards already burdened with heavy heatsinks!
- Especially suited for Home Theater PCs and smaller cases, where excellent cooling ability and quiet operation is desired.
- 25 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Ascalon
Excellent clutch performance in a push-pull configuration. So hard to find a narrow fan, as required due to limited internal dimensions. I swear by this fan for all 140mm configurations.