|( 1 new from $432.99. Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Brown / Black
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 31 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Walmart Parts Only PC
This was my first experience with MSI motherboards and it won't be the last. This thing is bare bones, but it still has everything you need for a cheap build. The only thing I would change if I could is the white LEDs on the back right of the board, which do not change with the rest of the LED connected to the LED header and the line on the bottom left of the board. The brown coloring is very dark and doesn't clash much in a dark case.
- 17 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Second build: the stopgap (phase 1)
Nicer than my last build. Had to flash the bios which I have never done and wasn't hard at all.
- 10 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build A 32yo first build
B320 cannot overclock but B450 is pricey. So i go for B350. 4 ram slot, m.2 slot, enough for future upgrade
- 4 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Another Budget Athlon 200ge Build for Parents
Love this board. This was also used in two builds. Im taking a star off because as of today (2/23/2019) the pricing is about 100 dollars for the board. This board only has 3 fan ports including one for the cpu and no onboard wifi. Other than that, its a great board
- 3 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build We Made It!!!
Originally looking for just a cheap B350 motherboard but didn't do my research properly on this one. Still a good board but got it and realised it was brown (thought it was black in the pics) and also the 2 PCI 1x slots are very close so one is blocked by my GPU and my wifi card is very close to my GPU which will probably limit the GPUs i can upgrade to in the future.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters