Black / Blue
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- 7 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build The Bloody Arc
Perform as advertised in most areas except the bearings. I have 6 of these fans installed and 2 of them are making a horrible bearing racket. They've only been in use for about a year, they've always been connected to a PWM signal from the h100i and stay at about 800-1k RPM unless I'm benchmarking. They move a lot of air, but the bearings going out that quickly in 2 of 6 means I'll never purchase another Corsair fan, especially considering the price.