|( 5 new from $115.15. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
VOID PRO RGB (White/Black)
20 Hz - 20 kHz
White / Black
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Ultimate Comfort: Breathable microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam provide exceptional comfort while reducing heat buildup and moisture
- Premium Build Quality: Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability
- Precision Gaming Audio: Custom tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide range and accuracy
- Superior Wireless Performance: Low latency, 2.4 Ghz wireless audio with improved range up to 40 Feet and up to 16 hours of battery life (Upgraded antenna design enhances coverage and improves performance even in the most demanding conditions)
- Crystal Clear Microphone: All new unidirectional noise cancelling microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality
- Epic Surround Sound: Genuine Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround delivers immersive multi-channel positional audio that puts you in the middle of the action
- Discord Certified: Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound
- RGB lighting: Express yourself with virtually unlimited color options
- CUE Control: CUE software gives you full control over your headset's features through an intuitive and simple to use interface and lets you sync with other Corsair RGB devices
- 116 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build InWin A1 - ROG
Great headset for the price. The audio quality is great and surround sound!
- 34 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build White Dot X299
Would never go back to wired headphones now... I love these and the sound is great
- 16 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build East Blue
Would never go back to wired headphones these are awesome have a long battery and don't weigh a ton and feels good on your ear.
- 10 points
- 21 months ago
Corsair VOID PRO RGB (White/Black) 7.1 Channel USB Wired Headphones. Knocking off a several Stars. With Linux, they don't get very loud and cycle the Rainbow for the RGB coloring by default. They also required a small xorg configuration hack to get the mute button to stop it from killing the USB Mouse's ability to click (Yes weird I know). The headset is fairly comfortable but HEAVY on the head. Microphone arm is rubbery and a bit limp. Over all feel that I should have went with another Kingston - HyperX Cloud Core Headset like I got my oldest son recently. It is a much better headset from top to bottom. Experience might be completely different on Windows 10 though, but for a Linux user I would not recommend. Will post feedback about it on Windows if I ever hook it to one of their Rigs to try it that way.
- 10 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Aurora
Great sound. Decent mic. Went with this because I wanted wireless and I actually prefer a "Gaming Headset" even though I could get better sound out of a more expensive set of headphones and a modmic.
- 10 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Gragnothok
Sounds great, pretty, and extremely comfortable.
- 10 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build My First Build
Great battery life. I read some reviews saying the mic wasn't very good. After some adjustments, it sounds great. The 7.1 surround sound works well. The headset breathes well and fits well.
- 7 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build White Static
I love the surround sound and RBG that goes with my build I absolutely love this thing and I'm satisfied, would recommend.
- 5 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Deep Blue Sea
This headset does its job with superior sound & noise cancellation and I would have zero complaints if it wasn't for the fact that I had to RMA one of these after it was no longer able to receive audio.
On top of this, I do regularly have issues where Discord cannot pick up my input, but allows me to hear everyone else clearly. It is really odd because even after troubleshooting everything, the xbox app is the only thing that fixes this issue. I didn't dock another star for this as I am not sure if it is a Corsair issue or a Windows 10 issue. Just thought I would mention it.
- 3 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build "What is Dead May Never Die"
Comfortable. Well-built. Wireless. The sound from these bad boys is pretty d*** accurate and the microphone is top-notch. No background noise complaints from my teammates. I’m 100% deaf in my right ear, so having accurate headphones is a must if I want to play well in any sort of competitive multi-player game. Highly recommended!