VOID PRO RGB (White/Black)
20 Hz - 20 kHz
White / Black
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Ultimate Comfort: Breathable microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam provide exceptional comfort while reducing heat buildup and moisture
- Premium Build Quality: Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability
- Precision Gaming Audio: Custom tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide range and accuracy
- Superior Wireless Performance: Low latency, 2.4 Ghz wireless audio with improved range up to 40 Feet and up to 16 hours of battery life (Upgraded antenna design enhances coverage and improves performance even in the most demanding conditions)
- Crystal Clear Microphone: All new unidirectional noise cancelling microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality
- Epic Surround Sound: Genuine Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround delivers immersive multi-channel positional audio that puts you in the middle of the action
- Discord Certified: Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound
- RGB lighting: Express yourself with virtually unlimited color options
- CUE Control: CUE software gives you full control over your headset's features through an intuitive and simple to use interface and lets you sync with other Corsair RGB devices
- 117 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build InWin A1 - ROG
Great headset for the price. The audio quality is great and surround sound!
- 34 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build White Dot X299
Would never go back to wired headphones now... I love these and the sound is great
- 24 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Godot - My first ever build!
Great headphones. I used the Razer Krakens years ago and loathed them because my ears got so hot, but these are really, really good. My ears get a little warm, but it's 100% tolerable. Combined with these being wireless is AWESOME. I love being able to just stand up and walk to the kitchen and grab a drink without having to take my headset completely off.
I wish I could detach the mic because it's awkward and the light on the mic is ALWAYS red. The mic brings this down to 4 stars.
- 21 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Guardians of the Mini-DTX
Best wireless gaming features but not the best sound quality (though certainly not bad at this price point).
- 17 points
- 2 hours ago
from completed build The DeLorean - Glass Wing Cougar, Aorus Core
This headset has very nice sound and the auto mute feature when you put the mic in the upright position is nice. Some bad things about this headset are that your ears will start to hurt after a long gaming session (to be fair, most headset manufactures have not figured out how to fix the issue of prolonged comfort) and the headset stopped charging out of the blue (I only had it for 6 months when it started to happen.) I was able to RMA it though because it happened within a year.
- 16 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build East Blue
Would never go back to wired headphones these are awesome have a long battery and don't weigh a ton and feels good on your ear.
- 12 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build My First Build
Great battery life. I read some reviews saying the mic wasn't very good. After some adjustments, it sounds great. The 7.1 surround sound works well. The headset breathes well and fits well.
- 10 points
- 26 months ago
Corsair VOID PRO RGB (White/Black) 7.1 Channel USB Wired Headphones. Knocking off a several Stars. With Linux, they don't get very loud and cycle the Rainbow for the RGB coloring by default. They also required a small xorg configuration hack to get the mute button to stop it from killing the USB Mouse's ability to click (Yes weird I know). The headset is fairly comfortable but HEAVY on the head. Microphone arm is rubbery and a bit limp. Over all feel that I should have went with another Kingston - HyperX Cloud Core Headset like I got my oldest son recently. It is a much better headset from top to bottom. Experience might be completely different on Windows 10 though, but for a Linux user I would not recommend. Will post feedback about it on Windows if I ever hook it to one of their Rigs to try it that way.
- 10 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Aurora
Great sound. Decent mic. Went with this because I wanted wireless and I actually prefer a "Gaming Headset" even though I could get better sound out of a more expensive set of headphones and a modmic.