600 - 1600 RPM
8 - 18 dB
Barometric Oilless Bearing (BOL)
- LEPA modular frame with LEPA logo halo ring design to increase more airflow
- S-blade with winglet design to improve cooling efficiency
- Patented Barometric Oilless (BOL) Bearing for long life span and silent spinning
- Extra 7V / 5V adapter provide 3 speed modes for maximum flexibility
- Rubber screws to reduce vibration and keep silent operation
- Removable fan blades for convenient cleaning
- 70 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build JaBBawockee- The Misfit
Whoa these puppies move an insane amount of air. Bonus is they are super quiet! I'll be grabbing more for my rig in the future. Kinda wish they made it with white LED's also.
- 20 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build An Intro to Computer Building
Some included documentation could have been a huge plus, but it comes with absolutely zero paperwork.
They look great, although the sticker in the center of the fan is off-center, which looks dorky wobbling around while the fan spins. I'll take it off some day.
They push air, but not like a ton of air. Relatively quiet.
- 18 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Good Ol' Black n' Red (pricing w/ peripherals)
Great fans, lighting is a bit dim but looks sharp, pushes good air and stays dead quiet.
- 15 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Old Faithful
Lights are a bit dark. Quiet, great cooling.
- 12 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Game and Workstation, with custom case window, updated look
One of the most quiet fan, that I have ever heard, and has nice red lights - not as bright as on the pictures.
- AMD FX-8320 (@4.4GHz)
- Radeon R9 380
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- GeForce GTX 970
- AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti