18 Hz - 28 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
- Closed ear headphones
- Pull-out microphone
- Crystal clear high, low and mid-tones
- Lightweight suspension construction
- Integrated volume control located on the cord
- Documentation Type: Quick Start Guide
- Sample of Documentation: Attached
- Type of Ear Cushion: Leather
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Microphone Pick-up Pattern: Uni-directional
- Cord Material: Rubber
- Audio Channels: Stereo
- 36 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Machination
Great for gaming and multimedia. The mic is also good and the overall build is solid.
- 23 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build AMD A10-7850K / MSI R9 380 4GB Core V1 mITX Gaming Build
Great headset. Mic sounds great. Wish these were not open ear. Get a lot more bass if they were closed. I bought them for the way they look.
- 6 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Ol'Red
First Pair of headphones I have ever owned. Sound good, or at least, I think they do.
Feel good around your ears, however if you have ridiculously big ears (Like me) Then they can be painful during long sessions.
Microphone sounds good, really like that it can go back up into the speaker, makes it so I can use them as just headphones. Another great feature is that the have a short cord for using as a headphone and an extension for computer use.