ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Front Panel USB 3.0
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 260 mm / 10.236" With Drive Cages
- 430 mm / 16.929" Without Drive Cages
- 517 mm x 233 mm x 465 mm
- 20.354" x 9.173" x 18.307"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 56.014 L
- 1.978 ft³
- 7 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build Fran's Folly
Mostly like it, it just seems a little flimsy for my taste---but I really did not lick it.
- 7 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Updated: New Life for Purchased 2010 (ish) Build
Good Case, Not a high-end case to drop big bucks on. But I got this at a decent price.
Liked that it came with 3 fans. That was good.
- 6 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Mediocre Equilibrium
Overpriced given the build quality and features. Good case if you find it on sale for around $60, but at its retail price you're better off either saving the extra $20 for a Fractal Arc Midi or Define, or going with someone who has better offerings in the budget segment like Corsair or NZXT.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters