|( 2 new from $43.50. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack)
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 3.1 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.18A
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 84 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Corsair 240 Air
A little too loud, build quality could be better and the plastic colored rings are weak. But there look great and perform ok.
- 79 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build My Rendering Machine
Very good airflow and is a lot more quieter than I thought it would be.
- 52 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build An orange upgrade
Air pressure beasts. Work awesome when positioned front up (the airflow is directed downwards). The moment you turn them upside down they make an unpleasant rattle while revving up, and out of 7 I've got at least two clatter occasionally while operating.
- 48 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build The Chaos Engine (1st Build)
Great performance without looking like a turd.
- 28 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Critically Fractal
Gets the job done. Changing band colors is a bonus. Be careful not to screw it in too hard, or it can ruin a hole. The rubber ends on the corners is a bit flimsy after unscrewing and re-screwing.
- 28 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build My Gaming PC (2016)
RANT WARNING, these fans are good right? their made by corsair so they're good right? WELL yes and no. These things are a b***h to install, the rubber vibration stopper things (excuse my colloquial tone) make it difficult not to strip every screw I own. They bend and twist making installing these fans very annoying and I even had to get my dad to help me. However, they are really good at doing what they do. The airflow in my system is great, keeping my PC nice and cool when idle and under load!
- 27 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Unicorn Milk //A love story of a man, and his custom watercooled PC.
Great fans. Would 100% recommend for radiators/tight places that could use the extra air. Quiet as well.
- 23 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Illegal Kittens
Yep, they cool. They real cool.