|$95.00||Out of stock||$95.00+||Buy|
|( 11 new from $99.75. Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
|$105.00||Out of stock||$105.00+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
370 mm / 14.567"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 22 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build My Savior
Awesome sleek, low-profile design and minimizes sound output greatly. Would recommend.
- 10 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Black Beauty
Plenty of features for the price. Great airflow and adequate room for a majority of liquid cooling setups.
- 5 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build i8700k 1070 oc build 5.2GHz
cant put my cpu power cable behind the motherboard
- 3 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build My First Complete Build
Really nice case to work with. No sharp edges, sleek looking, and cheap. My only big problem is how the glass opening and usb ports are aligned; the ports are on the other side of the glass, which makes plugging things in really hard sometimes if you want to see your PC at the same time.
- 2 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Simply Black and Blue
270R because its easy to set up in this case. Its cheap and good for moving around than a tempered glass case.
- 2 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build First PC Build, 8 Months late review
The case is really nice looking and well built which is why i picked this for my first build, also because it was one of the few cases i saw that didn't have a glass side panel since i don't really like that.
It was cheap so it makes sense it's not the perfect case.
No dust filters whatsoever so the internals got dusty in a few months.
Even though having the IO on the right side of the panel benefits me because of where i was gonna put my Desktop and was one of the reasons why i picked this case, i find it very weird it's in the right side of the case and not the left side since that's the side where the internals such as the motherboard and GPU are in.
It only comes with 1 fan but that's understandable, i wasn't expecting it to come with 4 either but whatever. The case itself has good airflow but it's not like i have the fans to make the most out of it tho.
Besides these problems, i'm pretty happy with this case, but i would recommend going for a case that has dust filters.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters