|( 2 new from $181.23. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
55 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- 80-watts peak power
- Deep, intense bass
- Convenient controls
- Adjustable bass
- Multiple device inputs
- Add a Bluetooth Audio Adapter
- 62 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Burning Ice (PC Build by 13 year old)
By far the best speakers under $100.
- 43 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build TECHDESK - Desk PC
Good speakers, with amazing subwoofer at this price point.
- 31 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Blood Money
Seemed like quality mid-range speakers and I'm satisfied with them.
- 26 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build 3800X2080
I bought these to match the clean lines of the 280X case. I don't think I've ever pushed them over 50% and they sound great with huge bass coming from the sub.
- 26 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Black Magic Tardis
Decent sound and power for PC speakers.
- 23 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Just a little upgrade
Bang for the buck! Im really suprise how loud are they and how nice is sound for this price. I like they looks too. Finally, the neighbors listen to good music! :)
- 20 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build iLLuminator
• Price is on point
• Sleek and minimal design
• Comes with a volume knob for easier volume adjustment
• Subwoofer does not produce enough deep bass
• No bass adjustments
• Volume knob can move easily despite having a rubberized grippy surface underneath
- 19 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build The Red Menace! version 2
great little speakers if your in a medium size room,i have older ppl living below me so didn't wanna piss them off with the floor pounding,with the bass at70% these guys will really get things pumping thou and the sound great in my room if not using y headset!!would def recommend to someone not trying to dish out a lot of cash for some sound.
- 15 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Battle Cruiser Operational
Good: These speakers sound great for the price. I'm definitely not an audiophile, but I know they sound better than a pair of USB-powered speakers. Bass is great, too.
Meh: No optical input. AUX is fine, though.
Bad: Fake tweeters. Saw someone on Reddit post a picture of their computers speakers with the 'tweeters' removed. Did the same surgery on my own to find out that they are, indeed, a lie. I can't stand lying companies, even if it is to simply enhance aesthetics, so 3 stars it is.