|( 6 new from $454.61 . Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Orange
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
350 mm / 13.78"
- 685 mm x 255 mm x 580 mm
- 26.969" x 10.039" x 22.835"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 101.311 L
- 3.578 ft³
- 6 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Orange Claw Gaming PC (2x 1080 ti + 8700k)
I have mixed feelings about this case. Assembling the case is easy enough if you have an online guide, the black and white instructions it ships with don't help a lot. It feels extremely wobbly until the tempered glass is installed, which can be scary while building in. The case is HEAVY. Just over 34 lbs shipped, and it is fairly large. The box was close to 4 feet tall (will edit with exact height). You will want to have a screwdriver with flat and Phillips bits.
Because of the angle of the motherboard, cable lengths are not going to fit very well. I had to use one of my spare fan hubs for my fans to even reach the motherboard slot, and my CPU cable did not reach in the default PSU orientation.
Cable management was very difficult because of the clear back, which still does not look nearly as clean as I would like. I am definitely going to be custom sleeving my own cables, but I need to get a pair of crimpers for 16 gauge wire and the other necessary parts. This wil also allow me to make my CPU cable longer.
My understanding is that it is impossible to mount a 3.5" drive and do a water cooling loop, so I need to get an m.2 SSD or nvme that is 1T+ (hurry up and make these cheap Samsung/WD).
I know its a small thing, but I was disappointed that the case did not come with thumb screws for mounting PCI-E devices. Had to steal some off one of my other cases, and at the $250 price point this case should for sure include thumb screws.
TLDR; Premium case that is definitely not for beginners. The case looks epic but cable management is tough and instructions could be better. Bring your own thumb screws.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters