- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- 12 points
- 63 months ago
from completed build The Budget AMD
comfortable Ergonomics and comprehensive software.
- 11 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Budget Intel Build (Lots of RGB and support for VR!)
I have somewhat large hands and it fits perfectly! The blue LEDs are nice and it feels good on my hand. I will probably get a new mouse in a year or so but it works for now. My only complaint is that it's not RGB, but for $25 I probably shouldn't expect that.
- 10 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Sevens and Zeros
It's razer, why is the glow blue?!?
- 6 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build My Second Rig
Not one problem for the 2 years I've owned it. Love them so much I might buy another one when it comes time. The shape is perfect.
- 2 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build my first build for vr
its a good mouse as i don't need a whole lot of features, the side buttons are great and got used to switching weapons with those. i didnt expect much apart that i could of gotten them for much cheaper