|( 6 new from $10.50 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Ceramique 2 Tri-Linear
- Tri-Linear Ceramic Content: Like the original Ceramique, Ceramique 2 uses only ceramic fillers so it is neither electrically conductive nor capacitive. The tri-linear composite of aluminum oxide, zinc oxide and boron nitride allows the thinnest possible bond line with modern processors, heatsinks and electronics. Critically-sized particles and new ultra-high shear mixing techniques maximize Ceramique 2's thermal performance and help maintain a stable homogenous suspension. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds.
- Polysynthetic Suspension Fluid: A new oil mixture, improved thermal filler properties and increased particle deagglomeration, dispersal and density enhance Ceramique 2's thermal performance and overall stability. The third generation polysynthetic suspension fluid combines advanced synthetic oils to maximize wetting and stability while allowing a higher density of thermally conductive fillers.
- Excellent Stability: Ceramique 2 is engineered to not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
- Electrical Insulator: Ceramique 2 does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
- Performance: 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Innovative Dispenser: The amount of compound remaining in the 2.7-gram syringe is easy to determine as the rear of the plunger is perfectly flush with the flange when the syringe is empty.
- Easy Clean Up: Ceramique 2 can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with ArctiClean, isopropyl alcohol or any of the cleaners listed in the product instructions.
- Compliancy:RoHS Compliant.
- Average Particle Size: <0.36 micron <0.000014 inch (70 particles lined up in a row equal 1/1000th of an inch.)
- Temperature Limits: Peak: -150 Degrees C to >185 Degrees C
- Long-Term: -150 Degrees C to 130 Degrees C
- Coverage Area: 2.7-gram syringe. (Approximately 1cc)
- At a layer 0.003" thick, one syringe will cover about 22 square inches.
- 41 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Ryzen upgrade to Purple Menace
Alternative to AS5 and i think preforms better since it is ceramic based, very good TIM. This stuff is very thick, so you may want to wiggle and carefully remove the cooler off of a PGA socket based CPU to reduce the risk of pulling the cpu out of the socket attached to the cooler.
- 25 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Living Room Game Box
I only got this because I had to do the BIOS upgrade so I was swapping CPUs in and out. This was the cheapest thermal paste on Jet at the time, and I ended up not even using it, my friend had a tube already opened so we used that.
- 8 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build The Logos--First Build
It's very thick. I also probably didn't need. I could have used the stock compound that came with the cooler.
- 6 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build 2017 mini ITX Hackintosh Lightroom 6 Build
2.7g of paste is heaps ! I ended up replacing the thermal paste on 2 old computers which lowered their CPU running temp by about 10 degrees! The old paste hadn't been changed for 7 years so you can imagine why.
- 5 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build Current PC build used for Gaming and Programming.
Arctic Silver- Best Thermal Compound on the market.
- 5 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Super Blue
What can I say? It does the job, no problems yet.
- 3 points
- 18 months ago
Using this as my backup for now, probably will come in handy when I add a cpu cooler that isnt pre applied thermal paste, got this as a just incase i have to reapply
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- Radeon R9 295X2 (x2)
- Intel Core i5-4670K
- Radeon R9 280X
- AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (@3.8GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1060 6GB