* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- The PH-NDC is a superb quality thermal compound for heatsinks. PH-NDC improves the effectiveness of CPU coolers by thermally bonding the CPU to the heatsink. The PH-NDC is a high-purity Nano diamond-like particle paste that helps to ensure maximum heat dissipation for optimized performance and greater system stability.
- Excellent Performance
- PH-NDC is made of NANO diamond-like particles of hybrid compound, design for using in environment with low thermal resistance. PH-NDC’s Nano diamond-like particles helps dissipate and transfer the heat when compressed.
- No Burn-in Time Required
- PH-NDC has no burn-in time that is required to reach maximum performance. Formulated to maximize efficiency instantly when applied.
- Non-Electrical Conductive TIM
- PH-NDC can be applied to any type of Cooler to enhance the thermal conductivity. PH-NDC does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials that will harm other components.
- Easy to Apply and Remove
- PH-NDC can be easily applied and removed. Just one pea-sized amount of the PH-NDC will do. Once the CPU cooler is installed the PH-NDC particles will spread and maximize the contact area.
- Long-term stability
- The PH-NDC contains a silicon-free compound that provides excellent long-term stability. The silicon-free compound has an effective thermal cycling, and low dry-out features.
- Maximum capability of operating temperature.
- PH-NDC has a maximum capability of an operating temperature of -40°C to 150°C. PH-NDC will provide a stable working status at any extreme temperature and conditions.
- Color: Grey
- Thermal Conductivity: 4.5 W/m-k
- Thermal Resistance: 0.14 °C – cm2/W
- Specific Gravity: 2.55g/cm3
- Recommended Storage Time: < 2 Years
- Recommended Usage Time: < 2 Years
- Capacity: 2g ( 2 units, 1g/unit)
- Weight: 55.3g
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 150°C