|( 3 new from $79.33. Last updated 18 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
WEP, WPA and WPA2
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop to Wireless-AC
- Lightning-fast HD Video and Gaming
- Up to 867 Mbps speed on Wireless-AC 5 GHz band or Up to 300 Mbps speed on Wireless-N 2.4 GHz band
- Compatible with all Wireless AC 802.11ac routers, access points and extenders (Linksys, Belkin and others)
- 31 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build My first compooter (name: Snowblind)
this provides a very stable internet connection, solid speed as well.
- 17 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build First windows pc
was good for the first day, but after that i started losing connection every 5 or so seconds, and id be lucky if i ever got over 30 seconds without the connection dropping. when i switched the connection to my 5g connection, it stopped dropping. also, very expensive for what it does.
- 13 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Lil Bub
Cuts in and out of connection from time to time, which is tolerable, but can be quite annoying as a gamer.
- 9 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build My first gaming pc
Cant get a good signal in my basement which is where my computer is at. Need better range. Upstairs it works alright. My 2005 wireless G adapter from 2005 has better range so I use it instead.
- 8 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build The Monster (Budget Gaming PC)
Didn't end up using this. Bought it, but went with Ethernet over Wireless (I'm only about 3 feet from the router, after all).