|( 5 new from $26.66 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
300 - 2200 RPM
22.42 - 29.72 CFM
13.5 - 19.89 dB
- 14mm Low Profile Design
- Flow Acceleration Channels
- AAO Frame
- Stepped Inlet Design
- Inner Surface Microstructures
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
- Custom designed PWM IC with SCD
- Low-Noise Adaptor
- 101 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Skyreach 4 mini brickless build
It's a fan and its quiet.
- 71 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build The 7&7
Can get a little loud if run too fast, but it is a versatile fan that can fit in smaller spots to provide targetted airflow. All in all a good fan, but sounds like a jet if it gets going.
- 64 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build GameCube
the colors have never bothered me and i'll always choose Noctua over other brands. very quiet and high performing. the accessories that are provided are always great to have although none were used in this build
- 43 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Mini Supercomputer 2018 (Ryzen 7 2700X, 32GB DDR4-3200, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti)
Not too loud, but it does ramp up/down quite a bit. At least it's not a jet engine thank God.
- 33 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Mini ITX Cougar QBX Kaze
Quiet, lots of static pressure
- 24 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Portable "Workstation"
Noctua's reputation is well deserved. The fan is silent at almost any speed. The only downside is that the sleeving on the cable makes it pretty stiff, and thus hard to manage.
- 20 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build GEEEK A31v2 6.7L budget build
Fans bring in amazingly, and silently. The only thing to be said, it the screw holes on two parts stripped. It was more than likely my inexperience with this model that cause it, and I was able to find an easy workaround quickly.
- 18 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build The olive hater's TU100B
Silent, efficient, easy to install, comes PACKED with accessories (Y-splitter, extension cable, LNA, rubber mounts and screws). Would give it 6 stars if I could.
- 11 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Ryzenge ITX
Slim fan, useful for tight compact spaces and so far has helped reduce thermals.
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- Radeon R9 290
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.8GHz)
- Radeon R9 Nano
- Intel Core i5-8600K
- GeForce GTX 1080