|( 2 new from $1008.94 . Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / White
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 381 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build I See What Hue Did There...
This motherboard does everything I need it to, and it was a good price. My only wish is to have just one more USB 2.0 header. The PCB is a little flimsy, but once you get the motherboard installed it doesn't matter. The BIOS/UEFI is beautiful and easy to use. I'm a new fan of Asus.
- 172 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build My first computer build. Photoshop & Lightroom rig.
Great bang for your buck if you're an ASUS fan. Good performance and great looks.
- 117 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build "Fuuka" gaming build 2017
Overall very nice motherboard with nothing to criticize and a reasonable price.
- 75 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build House Targaryen
Best White motherboard Z170-A motherboard out there
- 72 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Eclipse 2K16
Good looking board. Everything I needed except an RGB header. Great for the price however so it deserves 5*
- 68 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Skylake Evolv Build
The best bang for the buck Z170 Mobo in the market imo. And it looks great!..... apart from the brown pcb.
- 55 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Iridium [Editing/Gaming]
Amazing board. So many perks that come along with this MB such as you don't need to overclock your items manually, and a ton of fan headers. Also looks very sleek.
- 47 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build Power Mac G5 Pro Mod
Best Z170 motherboard for under $200. Functions great, BIOS is easy, and it looks excellent as well. Durable.
To improve, I wish the white IO shield was user-removable. It looks very nice, but could cause issues with case radiators.
- 43 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build White/Black NZXT Noctis 450 Build
This is a great looking and affordable Z170 motherboard that has all the features I need.
That said, it comes with a VERY cheap IO shield, which made mounting the motherboard in the case extremely frustrating. On reading other reviews of this motherboard, I know I'm not the only one who struggled with this.
The board is black, but the lines on it are brown. This is not shown in the marketing images. In practice, the color of the board depends on viewing angle and the amount of incident light. When it's in the case, the board appears black, but when working on it one could easily see that it was actually brown.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters