|$339.00||Out of stock||$339.00+||Buy|
|$349.00||Out of stock||$349.00+||Buy|
|( 10 new from $367.21. Last updated 2 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 17 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
Nice board for the price, has good VRMs and doesn't go over the top with features driving the cost up. Well reccomended for anyone who isn't going to be doing extreme overclocking. The front USB-C header is a neat feature.
- 12 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Baby Blackout
This board has every feature I could possibly need and then some. It helps that it looks good too. Asrock makes a solid product. Even better if you can catch this on sale like I did.
- 7 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build My first PC Build - Gaming PC 144hz at 1080p
Very happy with this motherboard for the price ($179 on sale). It has plenty of fan headers, onboard wifi, and looks great as well. I had no issues during install and it seems to be working great one week into operation. Will update the review if I do any overclocking to see how it supports it.
- 7 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build 190917 DekaPlex Slim ATX RAIDer
I was excited to try a 3-way M.2 RAID on this board & for that purpose it's swell. Everything comes with an opportunity cost, however, so pay attention to the notes about M.2, SATA & PCIe devices and how the Taichi divides availability between them.
- 5 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Red Dwarf - Back In The Red
Picked up this board at an absolute bargain price. Amazingly well packed with a large piece of foam protecting the board during transit. Plenty of features and the additional ASMedia SATA controller may come in handy should I get more NVMe drives in the future.
It's not overly lit with LED's which is a plus for some and easily turned off or adjusted to suit most tastes. With my build you can't see much of the lighting anyway. The large cog style heatsink is hidden beneath the graphics card.
Seems to work well and having bought it for around half price I'm very happy.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters