|$189.00||Out of stock||$189.00+||Buy|
|( 3 new from $207.00. Last updated 5 hours ago. )|
|$228.80||+$121.90 s/h||In stock||$350.70||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
ATX Full Tower
Side Panel Window
Front Panel USB 3.0
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
420 mm / 16.535"
- 445 mm x 272 mm x 446 mm
- 17.52" x 10.709" x 17.559"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 53.984 L
- 1.906 ft³
- 149 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build HYPERCELL. Machine of the Future
I might as well call it God's gift for top gamers as this is the most beautiful, faultless, unique and high quality piece of craftsmanship I have laid eyes on, PERIOD. Taking it apart is a piece of cake, superb cable management, all glass and metal construction and filters everywhere. I'm in love.
- 66 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Mr. Freeze
Overall amazing case with a unique cooling layout that seems to favor water cooled setups. I can't say much which hasn't already been said about the case. But I'll list my general pros and cons:
What I like:
- Glass panels really give a great view of the insides. Definitely a case for those who want to show off their components.
- RGB lights really pop off the white interior. Everything will glow the same colors as your fans / other lighting components.
- Plenty of room for custom loops. I've only got a single radiator but I've seen people doing 2 and 3 radiator setups in this case.
- Thermals seem decent despite the interesting cooling layout.
- Side chamber is roomy and you can hide a lot of mess back there.
What I didn't really like:
- The side radiator mount really should have more room. You won't be able to squeeze many 360 sized radiators in there because of clearance issues. I was able to barely get my EK CoolStream SE 360 to fit.
- The side radiator mount also only seems to allow the ports to be at the top. There isn't any cutaway at the bottom for the ports.
- I would have liked to see the top cable management hole moved back a bit and maybe fitting two up there.
- No rubber gromets on some of the cable management holes (if they even are cable management?). The cable management to side chamber could have used more thought overall.
- Some velcro strap tie downs in the side chamber would go a long way for helping tidy up cables back there.
- 61 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build My one weakness
Arguably the best pc case in it's price range right now. Extremely easy to build in, Beauty meets functionality.
- 38 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build VR Racing Simulator Computer
most versatile case you would ever find, super flexible for cooling, distribution blocks and cable management. best case for a home computer!!!
- 35 points
- 11 days ago
from completed build ς๏ภtгครtเภﻮ ๔ץภค๓เςร
Wow, love the view of the case, looks amazing, good for liquid cooling. I love the glass design. Amazing, couldn't choose another case, unless it is the bigger version. I also like how the glass is mounted without thumb screws, a great piece of engineering.
- 30 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Neuroimaging deep learning rig
Simple effective design. The deciding factor for me was that this relatively compact mid tower case still has 8 PCIe slots to allow for a quad GPU.
- 28 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Genesis Ryzen
Lian-Li O11 is an awesome case with plenty of space for your custom watercooling needs. Main selling point in my book was the 360 Radiator support. In my setup I have 2 x EK PE 360 Radiators packed into this case along with a large water reservoir and standalone pump. Unfortunately when opting for SLI I'm unable to mount the Radiator/Fan combo at the bottom of the case. There is not enough room for it to be beneficial in any way. Nonetheless an amazing case with tons of space.
- 27 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Black and white RGB build. “THE DANK TANK" a 4 pin Asus aura RGB showcase!
Excellent case, incredible value! And the customer service is top notch. Had a minor scratch on the piece of glass below the film on arrival. Nothing too big but they sent me a replacement right away. This is a big deal to me considering how adamant I was about keeping the glass scratch free, good to see a company standing by its product. RMA was fast and simple in my opinion 5 stars!
- 21 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Sapphire Battlestation
The case looks absolutely stunning and provides lots of good cable management options. However, as I had to install 2 SSD and 1 HDD, finding a good spot to install them AND route cables through was a bit tricky.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD Threadripper 2950X
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)