|( 11 new from $191.95. Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
|$219.00||Out of stock||$219.00+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 6 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 2700 / Gigabyte RTX 2070
Good budget motherboard with the needed features for a ryzen CPU.
- 3 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build The Paycheck
The best thing about this motherboard are the looks, audio and ethernet, however, if you plan on using it for CPU overclocking, it uses a ****** VRM design and only has voltage offset which basically means you can't get a static overclock, however RAM OC works. I'd love to refund it and get a Strix B450F instead, but I can't get a cash refund at MindFactory, just store credit, but they don't sell anything Asus anymore so that's a shame.
- 2 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Low end gaming and every day desktop
Great motherboard for the price. Plenty of connectors and 2xM.2 slots, will eventually get rid of the SSD and the 2.5" drive and replace them with 2 M.2 drives . Even has USB C on the back. And has Intel ethernet.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters