|( 1 new from $800.00. Last updated 13 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 300 mm / 11.811" With Drive Cages
- 420 mm / 16.535" Without Drive Cages
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 335 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build PROJECT: JETTE - $4K Workstation/Gaming PC (First time build)
This case was the definition of love at first sight! The second I saw this case available for pre-order I forgot about all the other cases I had been considering. People seem to like the Anthracite Grey one better, but I like to keep my whole desk area consistent I needed to pick up the black version to match my setup.
PROS Sexy, modular, beautiful, minimal, sexy, premium solid aluminum chassis, does not attract fingerprints, full side window panel, and not to mention its sexy!
CONS none, nothing could make me hate this case.
- 40 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Black Panther
Excellent to build in and looks great.
- 39 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build Skylake build - Jade
When I saw this case, I couldn't get it out of my head. It was all like, "Take me." My mind was telling me to "save money" but then I couldn't resist it... It had to be love.
- 37 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Project : Warmachine
PRICEY CASE!! but for me its all worth it all aluminum chassis!! fun to build with.
- 23 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Black/Red Phanteks Evolv ATX Build
I can honestly say that this is the best case I have ever built in and I have been building pcs for 15 years now. Cable management was a breeze and this case in incredibly solid. Having the side panel on swing out hinges is awesome. I would highly recommend this case to anyone; even first time builders. The price may seem a little steep but I can honestly say that you get what you pay for with this case.
- 21 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Luigi's Bane
This case looks like a million bucks and is almost comically easy to build with. I hadn't built a PC in 8 or 9 years, so even a noob like me had basically no issues. Cavernous interior, just be prepared to use an external optical drive since there are zero 5 1/4" bays; the price you pay for minimalism. :)
- 21 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Centerpiece Mk.3
LOVE this case. It looks beautiful and is a joy to build in. So easy and tons of room. Easily my favorite case.
- 19 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Ebola Build (From Africa)
Sexy Design and Many expansion slots, panoramic glass door that can break fast
- 17 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Orca(first build) v2 (updated pics after aio remount and cable tidy)
what can i say when saying love at first sight is so cliché. It is sleek and powerful looking without screaming I'm a over the top gamer rig look at me. Its mere sight demands respect. As a first time builder this made things so much easier for me, standoffs where preinstalled came with three great fans and a fan hub, and its pull out rad holder made installing the cpu cooler a lot easier. anyway most people love this case no need to gush on about it.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-6700K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- Radeon R9 390
- Intel Core i7-5820K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti