|( 12 new from $217.56 . Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
|$249.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||$249.00||Buy|
|$249.00||Out of stock||$249.00+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Z390 UD
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 16 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build StormTrooper 2019 (First Build)
I purchased this 390 system because of the price and the processor (i5-9600k) I picked. As a rookie, I wish now I would have known a little more before purchasing and spent more money for more features. That being said, it works great, was easy to install, software has been easy to navigate, documentation was good. Performance wise I think its doing quite well.
My issue is with the lack of ports for what I needed. One USB2.0 port and I needed 3-4 for the RGB. I ended up spending another $100 on controllers and USB add ons to get it working.
Next time, I'll do more research and spend the money if necessary to make sure I have places to plug things into. And I would honestly probably look at Gigabyte first because of my experience with this one.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters