|( 1 new from $2899.00 . Last updated 8 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Effective Memory Clock
Black / Silver
Expansion Slot Width
1 PCIe 8-pin + 1 PCIe 6-pin
- 382 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Operation Blackbriar
Being a water cooled build, I wasn't worried about getting a 3rd party overclocked card with better fans, so the Founder's Editions were the way to go. Being an ASUS motherboard, I got the ASUS FE to go with it. I plan to sell the card when the 11 series GTX (or 20 series) comes out. Overclocks quite well +175 / +500, and runs cool on water even under full load for hours (+30'C above ambient).
1) Super fast, huge memory
2) With EKWB water cooling it runs at +30'C over ambient under full load, overclocked!
1) Nvidia making a mess of the market with all the releases of different models! (e.g. Titan X Pascal > Titan Xp Pascal)
2) Coil whine is annoying, hopefully it goes away after a while
- 23 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Venom
With the limited airflow in the case, the blower style GPU is definitely the way to go. For overclocking, I went with the MSI Afterburner. To those who are not too keen on the fan noise, I suggest that you leave the GPU fan running at 50% with the temperature limit set to 65 degrees Celcius. Of course, the trade off would be having to limit some of its powers but at least you will be gaming with a little less worry about waking someone up or heating up your room.
- 22 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build My Gaming Dream :)
Glad I got the FE, the others are just a waste of money because if you can overclock, and cool it properly..well then its just the same :P And ASUS makes great products, decided to go with as many ASUS products as I could to keep it all uniform
- 11 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build The Decimator
amazing 70/10 this gpu is the most powerful one i have had my hands on! its so fast and chews through so many titles and never drops from 100 fps.
- 5 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Sweet Gaming System and Digital Audio Workstation
Faster than anything I have ever had, only uses about half the rated memory with full 4K settings so it has lots of room left over. Clock speed can reach 1800 from what I have seen so far without any overclocking other than system BIOS.
- 3 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Overkill
the best graphics card (in my opinion)