|( 1 new from $393.59. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- PRIME B350-PLUS
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 190 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build The slightly Mad Hatter (with more updates!)
Maybe in the future this board can/will be improved. A very limited (in function) release bios and slow updates from Asus keeps this board from being a very good budget board. In most cases, this probably won't be close to an honorable mention.
Given the lack of support and functions, I was still able to navigate through the bios and achieve a decent overclock (see cooler review for more details).
- 34 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build Value Ryzen Complete Build
Has all the features you could want to build an awesome system at an excellent price and with solid driver support. BIOS is fantastic and easy to use. Only concern is the flex on the right side of the board with only 6 standoffs being used.
- 18 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Project Ryzen: Slikh 3.8
Great motherboard with all the basic things you need plus overclocking. Took some time but now with the latest Bios updates, works perfectly with my Ryzen build and runs RAM it its actual rated speed.
- 17 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Dawn (First Pc Build)
Love the LEDs, love the gpu lock design, matches my build, and it has worked all the way.
- 16 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build 1440p 165hz Gaming Build-First Build
Does what I need it to do, nothing exceptional, but it gets the job done. Got this board for super cheap, and haven't had any complaints so far. Runs my G.Skill Flare X at 3200mhz when D.O.C.P. is enabled.
- 14 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build "Mid Papi"
So far so good. No issues, BIOS updated quickly, and no heat issues. The one thing I would like to see is more on board fan support. They moved the CMOS chip off the right side so there is about 3 inches worth of empty space that could handle a few more 3 or 4 pin connectors. Great board though.
- 13 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build $450USD Ryzen Build
Easy to overclock with, was a bit confusing at first with the bios but got there in the end. Fits well with my colour scheme and overall is great for a budget PC
- 12 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build My Dad's new workstation
Got it because it was one of the cheaper am4 atx motherboards that supported over clocking. Micro Center offers $50 off when you also buy a compatible cpu. So that is why it was so cheap.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters