|( 1 new from $213.98. Last updated 2 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
600 - 2200 RPM
16 - 39.5 dB
- High Static Pressure: The FX Series fans offer up to 2-3 times greater static pressure, compared to other competitors. This pressure is essential for cooling radiators and CPU heatsinks.
- Quietest High Performance / High Pressure Fan In Its Class: The FX's unique curved housing reduces turbulence caused by airflow reflected off surfaces, resulting in better airflow, static pressure and reduced noise.
- Designed for Chassis and Radiator: The FX fans were designed to excell at both high airflow and high static pressure. These fans perform equally well to the task, regardless of being installed in a chassis or on a radiator.
- Teflon Nano-Steel Bearings allow for quiet and long-lasting performance.
- PWM 4-Pin connector allows you to control the fan via PWM signal, ensuring that the fans spin exactly the way you want!
- Tapered EVGA Fan Blade improves airflow and creates a unique look while spinning.
- 3 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build My Ryzen 7 build
These are some awesome fans, especially for the price (<$10 at time of review). Sadly the included screws do not actually screw into the fan itself, so if you hang it on the top of your computer, it will fall. But if you have some beefy screws laying around, you can make it work.
These fans move a lot of air even at 50%, to keep your sanity when it comes to noise, I suggest not clocking these fans anything over 50% unless needed.