|( 1 new from $103.24. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Red
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
300 mm / 11.811"
- 465 mm x 201 mm x 437 mm
- 18.307" x 7.913" x 17.205"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 40.844 L
- 1.442 ft³
- 8 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build First Build $600 (Night Flare)
Cable management was pretty hard. Not many holes to get cables through and some of the drive bays were in the way. In the end, it looks great. Came with two fans, one with red leds. Power button is pretty loud. Overall, it's a nice case.
- 4 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Tau Manifesto
I have mixed opinions on this case. I like the red grilles at the front, the tempered glass side panel, the fact it comes with 2 fans and the amount of drives I can put into it. However there is no power supply shroud, there is an optical drive bay which I will never use, an excess amount of drive bays and the words ‘Made in China’ on the back. Also there is no way to mount fans on the top I believe. If I had more budget I would have gone with an NZXT h500.
- 3 points
- 15 days ago
from completed build My First (slightly RGB) Gaming PC
Exceptional case for the price. The 2 fans work fine and has many bays for many storage devices.
- 2 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Build for a Friend
Fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. It was so easy to build in, so easy to get cable management done, and the black interior combined with the tinted Tempered Glass side panel works to obscure minor details like cables, while still giving plenty of spotlight to the important things, like the Monstrous Noctua NH-D14 that barely fits in this case.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters