|( 1 new from $999.95. Last updated 11 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 300 mm / 11.811" With Drive Cages
- 420 mm / 16.535" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 144 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Nevermore--Watercooled and Modified Enthoo Pro M
I love this case. I planned my entire build around it after it came out. Was one of the first parts I bought because could not wait. Easy to work with and impressive cable management. Came with more hardware than could ever possibly use.
- 28 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Forgive me Father, for I have Sinned
50/10. I love this thing, for the price it's unbeatable. Great build quality and solid airflow. I would recommend this to anyone!!
- 21 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build My 13 year old daughter built this one.
For 70 bucks it is a great case. Being able to mount a radiator outside the case on the bracket and then putting it in the case made building in this case very easy. The cable management was very easy, we had plenty of room to route all the needed cables.
- 17 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build B&W Gaming Build after a 10 year lay off
The side panels are a bit flimsy and the window scratches easily but the rest of the case is solid. Its very open thanks to only having one optical drive bay. Cable management is a breeze. Wish it came with a case fan in the front. It only comes with a rear 140 fan. It has a 2.5 slot on the psu cover and one on the back side of the motherboard tray and has 2 3.5 bays under the psu cover.
- 16 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Mid Life Crisis
What a great case. So much space, good cable management options and so upgradeable. My only issue is how much unused space I have. Also it only comes with one case fan, so if you are going to be a heavy user, you will need to budget for additional fans.
- 13 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Phanteks Phantom (First Built PC)
some marks along the bottom of the window. also hand screws for side panels almost needed a tool because the holes werent aligned well. other than that, great design and I like it.
- 12 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 1070 - First Build
$60 - From my understanding, this is Phanteks entry level case and with that being said, I'm more than satisfied. I read complaints about flimsy side panels and difficult thumb screws and, while those have some basis, they're exaggerated reports and it's definitely not a deal breaker. Wire management was a breeze and I had no idea what I was doing.
- 11 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Percy Prime: My First Ascension Project
This thing is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, but it ended up being really nice as it allows me to easily incorporate 140mm fans everywhere for cooler, quieter performance. I think Phanteks should include at least one of their hard drive brackets, though.
- 10 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build My Enthoo Pro M build (part 2)
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters