|( 8 new from $120.20. Last updated 4 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
HD120 RGB 3-Pack w/Controller
Black / White
800 - 1725 RPM
18 - 30 dB
- 12 independent RGB LEDs
- 7 unique lighting effects with speed control
- Intuitive 3-button RGB LED controller
- PWM Control
- High static pressure tuned for optimal air delivery
- Ultra-thin fan blades ensure quieter performance
- Rated Voltage - Fan: 12V Rated
- Voltage - RGB LED's: 5V
- Operating Voltage - Fan: 7V - 13.2V
- Startup Voltage - Fan: 7V
- Rated Current - Fan: 0.30A
- Rated Current - RGB LED's: 0.47A +/- 10%
- Static Pressure: 2.25 mm-H2O
- Cable Length - Fan (mm): 600
- Cable Length - RGB LED's (mm): 600
- MTBF - Life Expectation: 40,000 hours @ 25c
- GB LED Controller: 3 button (Effect Speed, Color, Mode)
- Effect Speed: High, Medium, Slow
- Color: White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Demo (Cycle through all colors)
- Mode: Static, Breathing, Pulse, Sequential, Marquee, Rainbow, Demo (Cycle through all modes)
- RGB LED Hub: 6 port RGB LED hub
- Allows connection of up to 6 HD120 RGB LED lighting cables to a single hub
- Add more fans and have the same mode/color/effect speed across all attached fans
- 254 points
- 28 months ago
Paired with the Corsair Lighting Node Pro, these things are fully customizable with the Corsair Link software. They look incredible, and I'm glad I went with these over the SP120's! The individually addressable LEDs in the fan are so awesome compared to the static options of the SP120s. Definitely worth it in my opinion!
- 125 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build StriX99
I really got nine of these fans in my rig and I really like its quality appeal, bright led's and they are running quiet. I wish they were software controllable, daisy chainable and supporting more modes / colors. I am using two controllers in a group of 3 and 6 fans to run them in different settings. I prefer them over TT rings or NZXT Aer for the looks. Noone knows when Inwins Aurora's will come around the corner.
- 114 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Fractal Hawk - Design Mini C TG - Custom Water Loop
Good RGB fans, although the LEDs are a little too solid for what I was looking for. Seems a bit noisy when they spin up to full speed, almost silent at the ~800 RPM speed and provide good airflow at that rate so if you get enough cooling at lower speeds, go for these - if you need more, look elsewhere.
- 63 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build i7 7700k RGB Galore!
Looks good and very bright. Wished the lights were software based, so I can do a more rainbow pattern. Current patterns are decent though.
- 42 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Nephilim
Expensive! I lowered it to 4 stars for the price. However, you do get three of them and a controller, ok...I bought these to place in the front of my Air 540 and intend on custom watercooling with a 360 rad in the distant future. So these should last me a long time! They do look great I must add but the controller did not really help much with settings as it was pretty limited. These bad boys are BRIGHT just fyi. I ended up getting a NODE Pro as I was fed up with CAM anyway and got away from the Hue+.
The NODE Pro allows these fans (6 total) to be connected to one port and enables Corsair Link to control the RGB. I was able to reduce the brightness, which is awesome, and adjust the colors as well as the mode. I have them alternate between white and purple along with all of my other RGB enabled devices. Pretty sweet looking and I can adjust the colors whenever I want to change things up.
Overall - Pricey for fans! Look great, run silent due to fan curve, limited on mode and colors with controller. Recommend getting these if you have the NODE Pro or Commander to enable software control.
- 37 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build The 4K 4K Build
Nice case fans. A bit pricey, but they have a lot of different options for speed, color, and mode. I wish the motherboard could program them or you could use AURA instead of having to buy the expensive Corsair Commander.
- 36 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Love Electricity Shockwave Central
Good noise level, performs well on radiators, and the LEDs are better than NZXT's fans IMO
- 33 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Yes.......... all the Minecraft : >
Looks great with variable speeds. Very sexy in the tempered glass case by Corsair.
- 23 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Best CPU performance in July and August 2017 reported by CPU-Z
Tricky, if you need to control LED using MB you need to pay additional 65 USD which is crazy. RGB gives one color at a time for the 3 fans, not as you can see in picture at all, false adv
- 22 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build RED/WHITE/Black theme of Maker 5t
Extremely pretty lights. Will be quite bright if arcylic/glass planel is clear. For this price range it should include more features, (like the Thermaltake Riing 12 LED RGB which can be controller via a software via your phone or computer). It should at least be able to turn off the light!