Air Series AF120 Performance Edition (2-Pack)
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 1.1 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.13A
- The AF120 Performance Edition is a great choice for a high performance side panel intake or case exhaust, or even a 'pull' fan for a radiator or heatsink.
- Nine ultra-thin blades for excellent airflow at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 84 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Corsair 240 Air
A little too loud, build quality could be better and the plastic colored rings are weak. But there look great and perform ok.
- 48 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build The Global Offensive
Loud, but pushes air good. I would replace these with better fans in the future.
- 35 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build 6700k/Air240/Red Sleeved Extreme Gaming PC
They're really high quality fans, i choosed them because of their performance and red rings :)
- 16 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Green Banshee
May be performance editions, but these things are quite. Even without the voltage step-down adapter, when my side panel is on the only fans I hear are the ones on my radiator.
- 14 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build White LIghtning
Extremely quiet fans, and good looking ones, too (with the LED of course!)
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-6700K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780