|( 3 new from $16.80. Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 12 LED White
Black / White
1000 - 1500 RPM
18.7 - 24.6 dB
- Patented Circular White LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- LNC (Low Noise Cable) Included to Reduced Noise
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 53 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build The Tiny Wooden Box
Colors are pretty, air flow is great, but does make a tiny bit of noise!
- 33 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Back at it again with the ITX
Needed somewhat of a higher static pressure for the gpu and these actually perform better temp wise than my Noctua redux 120mm
- 27 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build Mac Pro Mini - Final Main Gaming / Hackintosh Editing Build - Silent Build
Nice little fan, although the quiet cable does not work well if you have silent mode enabled in your bios settings.
- 26 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Space Heater
Loud. Both in air noise, and motor noise. I took these out of my personal build because it drove me nuts. But the lights are pretty.
- 23 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build First build ever. The Rookie Zebra.
the white led is awesome, it is a neutral color, so it looks like it changes colors by reflecting the RGB light strip color
- 18 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Eclipse
Well priced, good airflow and cool lighting effects.
- 16 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Mini Bumble Beast- Entry Level Gaming PC- First Build
I wanted yellow led fans for my build. Not the cheapest, but I like them. They are quite and seems to work well.
- 14 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build WOPR: First Build and Silly References
They push air, and push air well. I bought these to exhaust air out of the top of my case. I haven't installed them yet, as I'm on vacation, but I did get them working off of a battery and they push air quickly. The led rings should also illuminate the interior a bit.
- 13 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build 2-phase ascension
I wanted a little accent in my case, but didn't want anything too outrageous or gaudy. The glowing ring looks great. If anything I'm a little disappointed it isn't any brighter because even with this fan and two of the 140mm in front, the inside is still pretty much completely dark.
The fan is a little loud, but the included silencing adapter thing makes it on-par with the original Corsair case fan.
- AMD Athlon X4 860K
- GeForce GTX 950
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.4GHz)
- Radeon RX 480