|( 1 new from $306.06 . Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- X570 Pro4
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 29 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build weebsystem ウィーブーシステム
pros -3 fan headers -lots of sata ports -looks decent -is a cheap x570 board -usb 3.2 on the back
cons -for some reason all the m.2 screw placements have layer of plastic that you have to poke to put in a screw ??? maybe thats normal but i'm pretty sure that would be counter intuitive to have that -i broke the lock in the main pcie lane because i couldn't pull my gpu out but it functions fine so uhhh lolol -no usb 3.1 connect for my front panel io ):
- 13 points
- 3 days ago
from completed build Hey computer, be quiet!
Very nice looking motherboard at a great price for the X570 chipset. Doesn't look like a typical enthusiast board. Certainly lacking in features found on other boards, but it does have Intel LAN and all the ports I need plus none of the stuff I don't. I do remember someone mentioning the plastic over the m.2 mounting holes. Just wanted to say they are removable stickers and mentioned in the instructions. No problems here.
- 1 point
- 18 days ago
from completed build Andromeda
I prefer the minimalist silver-black aesthetic of this board compared to RGB gaming boards. As far as performance and features are concerned, the X570 Pro4 does not disappoint! I only wish it had SLI/NVlink support (it is crossfire capable, for team red fans) for future upgradability. I had to stick to an Nvidia GPU for my research, and hadn't looked into SLI compatibility when building my rig. Gaming was really an afterthought.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters