20 Hz - 20 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Lag-free wireless performance audio
- The Razer ManO'War offers high fidelity gaming grade audio through lag-free 2.4 GHz wireless technology with a 12+2 meter range capability. Simply plug-and-play with the ultra-compact wireless USB adapter or use the included extension dock for the extended range of 14 meters.
- Wireless 7.1 virtual surround sound for pinpoint precision
- Enhanced with the powerful Razer Surround engine, the immersive 7.1 channel virtual surround sound paired with the Razer ManO'War's high-performance 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers makes the battlefield around you come alive. Fully utilize the positional audio calibration feature to accurately pinpoint your enemies so you can get the jump on them before they do.
- 7 days of wireless gaming on a single charge
- Whether you're streaming, watching a movie or on a gaming marathon, the Razer ManO'War is able to give you an impressive 7 days of wireless gameplay [14 hours uninterrupted play on a single charge]. Never worry about having mediocre battery life ever again so you can focus fully on your missions.
- Retractable digital mic for uncompromised vocal clarity
- Quick Action Controls on the ear cups for on-the-fly audio adjustments
- Interchangeable leatherette ear cushions for superior comfort & sound isolation
- 35 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Chromatic or Chroma Addict? - Built By Razer
Go Razer Master Race!
- 26 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Superhercplays Dream Build- 9900K & 2080 ti
Wireless and feels amazing.
- 8 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build The Hot Box 2k19
Hand down from my brother, broke within 4 months, headband just snapped, currently held together with tape...
- 7 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build MrXanathos' home build
Good looking, good sound, no problems at all for the moment.
- 6 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build 7820x 1080ti Red on Black Noob Build
Sounds good. The surround sound aspect works great. Battery life seems to be holding strong. No complaints.
- 2 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build 1st ever PC
I got the Overwatch version of this headset when it was on sale. It's a pretty expensive headset, but is perfectly suited for playing online. No issues with the mic, and it's really convenient that it's retractable. Before buying, I would recommend watching reviews on other headsets, and after that if you like this headset the best, get it.
- 2 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build SnowDragon - White Ryzen MSI Dragon Rig
This headset is the finest one I have used so far. Easily getting the full 16 hours of battery charge (unless using the RGB lighting), they are very, very comfortable for long gaming sessions. Plus I am able to get up and walk around the house, get something to drink or whatever, without removing them as they stay connected over a large area. The sound is powerful and full, but not overdone. I never imagined this kind of bass coming from a headset, and the 7.1 surround is built in to the hardware itself, not software driven. I don't use the mic so luckily it retracts into the headset staying out of the way, and can be muted. On-ear controls include volume, mute, mic mute, mic volume, and power. RGB lighting and other features are controlled via the Razer Synapse software, which is very well done as well.