MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- Micro ATX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 250 mm / 9.843" With Drive Cages
- 320 mm / 12.598" Without Drive Cages
- 249 mm x 403 mm x 358 mm
- 9.803" x 15.866" x 14.094"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 35.924 L
- 1.269 ft³
- 3 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Bang for buck with mouse & board
Four stars because my cooler doesn't fit had to remove either the push or pull fan. Only one fan on my radiator now.
Another half of the star I would put down because this thing is a real ***** to install hard drives into and you can risk breaking them however I bought it used so was just guessing on a lot of stuff and guessed correctly.
The build time took me for ever but I think anything with small form factor would take awhile.
Now the good thing is that everything feels held down really solid I feel comfortable using this as a lan rig while my old case I did not I worried every-time I moved it. and Has loose HDD issues every time. This case I will not have issues everything is locked into place.
Good cooling, form factor and looks I hate to give it 4 stars but I feel like they could have done even better with the HDD mounts and made more space by moving the I/O shield inward more.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters