|( 2 new from $462.40. Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING
- STRIX B350-I GAMING
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 50 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Shifty ZenStrix
Great layout for an mITX Ryzen motherboard, in fact I think its the best on the market. Seems to perform very well. The fact you can run 2 M.2 drives is great (unsure how this might affect heat in an mITX build though). The RGB effects are great, and Aura seems to sync with all my other parts seamlessly. Overclocking has been pretty rock solid for me too.
My only issue is my wifi seems to be super weak (aerial needs to be beside the modem or phone to even work) but I might have a faulty aerial - I need to test this further.
Overall, its one of the more expensive mITX motherboard choices out there for Ryzen users, but if you can find it for a discount now with the second gen Ryzen coming out then I highly recommend it.
- 42 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 5 1600, NZXT H200i, Gaming ITX build
Great MoBo overall, but zero support for integrated graphics. No DisplayPort, HDMI or other monitor hookups. Make sure you get all the drivers before you try and overclock or mess with the RGB lighting.
DO NOT USE FOR A RYZEN 5 APU BUILD WITHOUT A GPU!!!!!!
- 13 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Metiscube V2 AMD
Great little board so far! Tons of features packed onto it and the connectors are in smart places for using in a small case. I've only OC'd on Asus ROG Strix boards so far, but they've all been easy and seem to have good power delivery. Will eventually move my R5 1600 to this rig once the new gen comes out.
- 11 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build 1,000$ - My 1st build 2018
Oragne led i cant make go away on bios or any other setting
- 9 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build First Ever Gaming Build
I have had my sights on different STRIX motherboards, starting with the B350-F, then the X370-E when I thought I was going to make an ATX build, but once I decided on Mini-ITX and noted it had WiFi (Which I need as my house is old and college isn't for 2 years) I got a bundle deal from Microcenter to save $30 on the MOBO+CPU combo for $80 off. It's not enough to drop it down to 4 stars from 5 but I wish that the bottom part of the board was glued on along with being screwed in. Would've made CPU Fan installation a bit easier.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (@4GHz)
- Radeon RX VEGA 64
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- GeForce GTX 1070