Cherry MX Red
Black / Gray
- Cherry MX Red Mechanical, key switches for fast, efficient gaming action
- - 45g Actuation Force
- - 2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom
- - Rated for 50 million operations
- - Gold Contacts
- 18 dedicated, customizable macro keys
- Full Key Matrix Anti-Ghosting
- 20 Key Roll-over (20KRO) on USB
- Professional grade brushed aluminum chassis with laser etched, backlit keys
- Three banks of eighteen G Macro Keys with Macro Record and Bank Select hot keys
- Tuned silicon dome keyswitches: F1 through F12, Esc, PrtSc, Scr Lk, Pause/Break, Insert, Home, Page Up Page Down, Delete, End, and 18 G macro keys
- 36Kb of onboard memory for storing up to three sets of eighteen G keys for gaming on the go
- On-the-fly, realtime macro recording
- Laser-etched, backlit keys with four illumination levels (off, 66%, 75%, and full illumination) selectable from the keyboard
- Six multimedia keys — Stop, Previous, Play/Pause, Next, Mute, Volume Up/Down — with Solid metal, weighted volume ?drum roller?
- Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
- Metal top plate for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- USB pass-through connector giving easy access to a USB port on the back of the keyboard (USB 2.0/1.1/1.0)
- USB Connector with gold plated contacts
- Report rate: 1ms / 1000Hz response time
- 2m non-tangle cable
- Adjustable rear and front feet tilt for optimum personalization and positioning
- 39 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build My wife does not approve of my obsession.
I bought this used off of hardforum.com. This is my first mechanical keyboard and I was very skeptical. Since having this I have absolutely loved it and even my wife who couldn't care less about tech loves this thing. Cherry MX Reds.
- 17 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
Solid long performing keyboard. Good for gaming & typing. Has media keys & macros.