|( 3 new from $25.30. Last updated 10 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Long Life Sleeve
- Transparent dark-gray fan blades for better LED effect
- Long life sleeve bearing for longer life expectancy
- Strong air flow to fortify cooling efficiency
- Silent operation as an excellent choice for case cooling
- RoHS compliance
- 3 to 4 Pin Adapter included
- Recommended for V10, V8, V6, Hyper 212+, Cosmos, Cosmos S, HAF 912, HAF 922, HAF 932, HAF X, CM 690 II, CM Storm Scout and Sniper.
- Air pressure (mmH2O): 2.94 mmH2O
- Life Expectation: 50,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current (Ampere): 0.35A ± 10%
- Power consumption: 4.2W ± 10%
- Weight: 116 g
- Screws: 4 pcs
- 37 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Red Dragon (Amazing Gaming/Editing Rig)
Its a fan... It spins... Not much to say.
- 26 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Hol' - First Ever Build (Budget of roughly £450) AKA "Murphy's Law"
Great fans for the price for general use inside a case, extremely loud at high RPMs, for example running off a 12v 3pin molex supply. LED's decent enough, nut super bright or anything.
- 23 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build A Year's Hope
Does its job well, provides good airflow, and looks pretty good as well. However, one of the fans I have will sometimes make a really fast ticking sound. Still don't know why.
- 21 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Nemesis Mk V
Keeps everything cool, and it is not deafening to listen to. The red LED lights are nice to stare at at 4 in the morning, too.
Gonna have to knock a star off, though, since these fans are somewhat noisy. These had me so worried that something was wrong that I had to open up my computer just to be sure that their noise was not coming from anything else in my build.
- 19 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build The Patriot
Awesome fans, fairly quite, adjustable speed, very bright.
- 18 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build First Build (aka Broseph Stalin)
I actually have the blue ones, not the red ones. Quiet, moves some air. No complaints.
- 18 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build My Racing Rig
The connecting cable is very short so had to flip with the upper front fan for better cable management, also clear blades on the fan would have enhanced the LED effect . Honestly though, it was cheap and it works fine.
- 17 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Günther
Works as advertised. Z's house is pretty noisy, so I don't think he'll complain about fan noise if there's any.