|( 3 new from $280.33. Last updated 5 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 41 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Linux Ryzen Workstation
Probably best ITX motherboard out there. The looks are not insane, but it just works perfectly. The bios is good as well.
- 34 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Ryzen Micro ITX Build
Everything has run great, easy BIOS updates, works with obscure ram. Wifi seems great with a 6 in antenna on the back. Most port placement was easy.
Removing one star for no USB 3.1 gen2 support. Would have preferred that instead of the USB C 3.1 gen1 port, almost picked up the ASUS board instead for that reason.
Backplate is cheap looking, why not all black or all red? Would have painted it black if I had paint on me.
- 28 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Shifty 1600X Productivity Build
No complaints of me. EFI was simple to navigate and memory timings easy to setup. Software is fairly easy to use. Would suggest a better navigation system on their site for the correct drivers but it's not all that bad. 'Mainboard' temp will show incorrect in about every tool (over 100C). Use F-Stream or HWiNFO64 and it will show in the 40s. It appears to show F vs C in the utilities.
Board is easy to navigate and connectors are in the perfect place for the Phanteks Evolv Shift. If they could find enough room for one more RGB connector that would be great.
- 14 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build My First Build! Ryzen 7 Gaming / Workstation
Good Mobo. Ram only works at 2933mhz though.
- 11 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Microwave: Phoenix Edition
The ol' standby. I like this board. The red color scheme isn't as bad as it seems. As good a layout as you can have in a board this size.
- 10 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Armament Wraith v2.0
I'll write what I wrote primarily for the other completed build. If the B350 is available, get it. As far as I can tell, and I'd love someone to correct me because I've compared them numerous times, the X370 is exactly the same. I mean right down to the description on their official website regarding features and summary. The only difference is price. The only reason I got this...was the B350 and this had released mere hours before and the X370 was the only one available.
That said, it's really great. It's got an easy to use UEFI, the build quality is top notch, the WIFI is competent and the placements of the SATA power, data and other important ports are fairly easy to work with.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Radeon RX 580
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (@3.9 GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (@3.95GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080