|( 20 new from $47.00. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|$59.00||Out of stock||$59.00+||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
LL140 RGB LED
600 - 1300 RPM
- Dual RGB Lighting Loop: 16 Independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization
- Expansion Kit: This product is intended as an expansion of the LL140 RGB LED 2 fan kit with Lighting Node PRO. The RGB functionality of this product requires a RGB Lighting hub and Lighting Node PRO.
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 600 RPM to 1,300 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Created for Quiet: 140mm Fan blade engineered for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- 22 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Superhercplays Dream Build- 9900K & 2080 ti
- 17 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build S340 Elite RGB Build
Best looking fans, I was going to get the Thermaltake Riing fans and I'm glad I got these instead, my cousin got the riing fans and the software is awful and they dont look any where near as good as these.
- 13 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build The Interceptor
These fans look amazing and are near silent even at high RPMs. I highly recommend them for any build, especially if you want some RGB that looks clean and not trashy (looking at you visible LED strips...).
- 9 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Liquid Whiterogen
I think mine is faulty, so when I RMA it if I get back something that works I'll update the review. As of now, though, the leds are dim and it's barely responsive to rpm changes.
- 9 points
- 6 days ago
from completed build Clear Air Turbulance
Good range of programmability, but I'm still annoyed that in order to pull off white, it must be set to a peachy orange, at which point it emits white. Its 'white' without doing this is rather blue and this continues to mystify me.
- 8 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build build001: v i e w
beautiful (make sure to get one of the 2 packs for 140mm, you need the included rgb fan hub which isn't sold seperately)
Edit: really wished that the fans I paid almost $140 in total had braided cables, cables kinda look like crap.
- 7 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build My first Ryzen/Aorus Build
These fans are so awesome. Expensive, but awesome.
- 6 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Converted into RGB LIFE Mid Tier Build
Expensive but got it at $35.99 from Amazon so a little better. Same thing as the LL 120RGB in terms of fan sounds but have yet to go for the full high end gaming stuff. RGB is great to control.
- 6 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build ROGair
The RGB implementation looks great on the fans no matter the size. They are quiet when you want them to be and perform well when needed.
- 5 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Gaming PC ~1~
Cleanest, Brightest, most customizable, quiet and coolest fans I have ever used. Great job keeping my PC at low temps. Great Customizable RGB. about connectors to the power supply and motherboard connections. There're a lot to connect with these! Favorite fans though!