|( 1 new from $72.13. Last updated 40 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 700RPM 110 CFM High air flow for maximum cooling performance.
- Quiet operation with low RPM.
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment.
- Compatible with 230mm HAF mounts for easy upgrades.
- Recommended as a replacement or additional fan for: HAF 932, HAF 922*, COSMOS S, ATCS 840, CM Storm Sniper*
- *Fan and LED will operate but full LED ON/OFF function will not be compatible
- 40 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Himalayan Wind Tunnel
It's an ok fan, the leds are nice. It's a little loud for me right now though since I have it hooked up to molex.
A side note for anyone wanting to use a molex mod and run it at 7v or 5v, it will not work. This fan requires the full 12v due to the leds.
- 23 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build HAF-Baked
It blows! Good quality, has lasted for some time now, No noise.
- 13 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Little Red
It's huge. It's silent. it does what it's supposed to.
- 5 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build QimmiQ - First Gaming build
Great fan, can't hear them.