|$549.00||Out of stock||$549.00+||Buy|
|( 1 new from $635.75 . Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
- 2242/2260/2280/22110 M-key
- 2242/2260/2280/22110 M-key
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 37 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build M I D N I G H T - Video Editing Build
Being a videographer, this was a key component behind my build because it has Thunderbolt 3, and is one of the few motherboards on the market currently with these versatile, high-speed ports (another one is the Aorus Xtreme, which is approx. double the price). Helps to have a Thunderbolt 3 Hub to make full use of the ports, like the Caldigit TS3 Plus. Some things worth considering when using this board are: (1) you'll need an internal USB hub if you require more than 1 USB 2.0 header, since this mobo only has 1; (2) mobo has 8+4 CPU connectors - all PSUs don't come with 2 CPU cables so if you intend to use the optional 4 pin connector as well you need to get a PSU with a 2nd CPU cable; (3) check manual to know which SATA connectors to use because m.2 shares bandwith with some SATA connectors
- 5 points
- 3 days ago
from completed build Hound PC
Great motherboard. happens to come in my favorite blending colors. Works wonderfully with my Intel 9 Core 9900k processor, Auros Extreme RTX 2080 Ti, Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4- 3600 MHZ ram 32GB (16 x 2), and my onboard case RGB fans and Cooler Light and fans.
- 4 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build S O O N(tm) -> Finally !!!
Very nice motherboard, very solid. Only downside to me is the software to choose the color of the few RGB neds is a bit old looking and not really precise.
- 3 points
- 22 days ago
from completed build My new PC upgrade from 2010.
Gigabyte can never be "just fine". For any price you pay. It will always be 3 star quality in everything. This motherboard cost me ~300 euro and has no cover, has certain limitations. I think it should have cost 100 euro less. Next time I'll stick to my gut feeling and just buy a decent ASUS motherboard.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters