Air Series SP120
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- 28 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build "Black Cherry" - 1st Build
I got this to replace the stock fan on my Cooler Master GeminII M4 and I must say that its preformance is very good and is a quiet running fan.
- 13 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Black & Red MSI For Gaming
Used this on the Cryorig H7. Works great, looks good, almost dead silent.
- 10 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build The Monolith
WORST fan i ever had, for just 60CFM it makes a LOT of noise. bought a another fan with 53CFM that makes at full RPM half the noise of this at 50%.
- 7 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build The Beast Version 2
Average. Does the job, but would look for something on sale as an alternative.