* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series SP120
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- 28 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build "Black Cherry" - 1st Build
I got this to replace the stock fan on my Cooler Master GeminII M4 and I must say that its preformance is very good and is a quiet running fan.
- 13 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Black & Red MSI For Gaming
Used this on the Cryorig H7. Works great, looks good, almost dead silent.
- 10 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build The Monolith
WORST fan i ever had, for just 60CFM it makes a LOT of noise. bought a another fan with 53CFM that makes at full RPM half the noise of this at 50%.
- 7 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build The Beast Version 2
Average. Does the job, but would look for something on sale as an alternative.