|( 2 new from $22.00. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|$22.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||$22.00||Buy|
|$22.00||Out of stock||$22.00+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 14 LED White
Black / White
1000 - 1400 RPM
22.1 - 28.1 dB
- Patented Circular White LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- LNC (Low Noise Cable) Included to Reduced Noise
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 335 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build PROJECT: JETTE - $4K Workstation/Gaming PC (First time build)
Great fans to mount on to your radiator because of their high static pressure. They are also very nice to look at the LED adds a unique touch and separates these from othe CPU fans.
- 78 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Mother War - A Black Parade Themed Build From PCPP's Official Emo Kid
Moves a lot of air out of my system and look pretty while doing it. Extra points for the low-noise cable, as I have to really move in close to hear them running.
- 56 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build My 2nd computer build. Lightroom and Photoshop rig for 2018 and beyond.
Meh. The while line doesn't have a very consistent light output.
- 29 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build My First 1080p Gaming PC ( Ryzen 5 1600x, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB Ram)
Using three of these 140mm fans (2x intake on the front, one exhaust on the top) and the included 120mm rear exhaust fan in my TT Core G21 TG case the airflow is great and it isn't loud at all. The fans of my gpu don't even have to spin even after hours of gaming thanks to the great airflow these fans are generating.
The white leds are subtle, but stylish.
- 21 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Centerpiece Mk.3
The Riing design looks SICK. They move a good amount of air too. They get very loud though, and with my setup can't lower RPM from 100%.
- 14 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build WOPR: First Build and Silly References
These fans I have installed in my build as of writing this. They have worked miracles. The rig runs about 5-7 degrees Celsius cooler with these fans installed. They also include quiet cables for low speed operation on fan hubs with no speed control, like my commander. The LED rings I think are a nice departure from the typical led look established by corsair.
- 13 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build 2-phase ascension
I wanted a little accent in my case, but didn't want anything too outrageous or gaudy. The glowing ring looks great. If anything I'm a little disappointed it isn't any brighter because even with two of these in front and the 120mm version in back, the inside is still pretty much completely dark.
With two of these plugged into a splitter, they're actually quitter than the single 120mm.
- Intel Core i7-5820K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti