Glancing at this I thought that motherboard was the Nano - I sold my Nano to get my Vega 64(wish I hadn't cause I couldn't get one at the time and ended up getting one for $500 tax free during the 1070ti release sale) and the Nano I had was killer - ESPECIALLY after adding a Corsair H55 to it. It was already a cherry sample and it opened up the head room a lot. Now I'm trying to find another small card for my itx build and everything I'm looking at is more for a lot less performance...
Hey love to see someone finally built in this thing, I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this case. If you wouldn't mind giving me a few details on the thing I'd really appreciate getting some questions answered, this thing has some awesome features and I'm considering this and the Lian Li PCO11 dynamic:
1) the front fans need to be removed and placed behind the case wall for their to be breathing room right? How much room is their for a 360 rad before the power shroud/side mount 240mm slot?
2) how does the top look for mounting a rad before dealing with the motherboard and memory ect?
3) is it actually practical to mount a 240mm on the side there? The GPU has to be sideways mounted if you want more than just fans right?
4) is it set up well to sideways mount a GPU? Seems like their might be some funny things going on the middle there between the front rad, side rad and GPU...
5) is there any sort of custom water loop support built into this thing?
Awesome build for sure - could you see there being a benefit to using a PicoPSU 160xt or HDPlex 160ATX/160ATX+80DC? Like more air flow from the missing sfx psu & cables? Those temps aren't bad to begin with but I'm just wondering about OC headroom... Also how close was this to the memory? it looks like you had plenty of room but youre saying the actual kit will only have 1mm of clearance but I'm using the gigabyte ab350 gaming wifi itx - its dimms are all the way to the right up against the side of the motherboard... I have Gskill TridentZ which is pretty tall do you think this will be an issue?
Hey so I'm looking for the best cooler I can put on a 2400g with under 55mm clearance - is the c7 my cooler?
Hey so maybe this is a stupid question but I am trying to fit the absolute biggest cooler I can in a small form factor build that has under 55mm of cpu cooler clearance. From the looks of this I could mod this cooler to fit by sticking a low profile fan in the underside(I was thinking a scythe 120mm which is only 12mm thick) - any thoughts? maybe I'd have to drop down to a 92mm?