A true work of art. I personally wish I had the knowledge to build my first pc like any of your projects. Keep doing what you're doing man!
Thanks for the comment! I'm still new to the world of pc building, and am planning to buy my first PC build in November, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
I'm a little confused as to how 6700k isn't better performance than 5820k, do you have a source that shows this?
I got this build idea from TechSource on YouTube. On this website, his alias is "Jailbreak," and his build is called "Razox, $4,000 build". This is why I chose this mobo. I do agree with the MSI choice. I don't know a lot about mobo's...
What ram MHz would be good for gaming and possibly making YouTube content?
I strongly agree that the Titan x is a joke. I actually have an updated build with 980ti's that I didn't post. What 980ti's would you recommend?
I chose this psu because of possible future upgrades, and apparently I read that a video card can give off as much as 400watts of energy. I think I read that on Msi's cards...
What's a good psu (how many watts?) for a build for gaming, possible YouTube creation and future upgrades in hardware?
Thanks so much.
Woah, I just found the needle in the haystack. Nice build! I am a subscriber to your channel on YouTube. Wish I had $4,000 to buy this masterpiece.
Here's my build that's similar, monitor and peripherals included.
I could give you a bunch of opinions on this build, but all you have to do is compare to the build I linked above.
Took this build and modified it as much as I could.
$1342.40, this includes a monitor, keyboard & mouse, wifi card w/ Bluetooth, and a CD/DVD drive.
Please let me know what you think before I buy this! Thanks!
May I ask how? I'm looking to do the same thing right at this moment.
Most amazing build I have seen on this website so far. So freakin' clutch. I wish I had the money to do the same.
Hi I'm new to all of this, but I do have a general understanding of how everything works. I created this account just to ask you these questions:
Thoughts on this build? Would you claim that your build is still better and why?
2) I see that there is a fan that comes with the case in your build, but is that enough? Or will I need to purchase a liquid cooler, or additional fans? You might have answered this previously but I am too lazy to scroll through the comments.
Also, I see there are different colors/versions of this case, would you still recommend just going with the white? I see that it's also on sale.
3) Black Friday/Cyber Monday: Will there be an update on your build around that time regarding price?
4) Newegg doesn't charge for shipping I think, so does that make everything technically cheaper than all the other sites? Or no?
5) What monitor would you recommend with your build?
6) Regarding Windows: I have a Windows 7 installation disc I'm planning on using to then upgrade to Windows 10. Will this work?
7) Will there be future Bang for your Buck guides in higher price ranges?
My budget is $1200, and I really like this build because it already does the job of playing games in the highest resolutions, but if you think there's better and know why I'd sure like to know.