Check these puppies out, they may just save you some time, money or embarrassment when posting a build or query on here or any other forum:
- Learning Corner By Athenriel - Seriously, if you have a query you need to give this a read.
- 526christian's Learning Thread - ..and if you didn't get an answer from that one, try this one!
- Forum Formatting Guide By FH100 - For if you've ever wondered "how did they get that to look like that?"
- RAM and its Effect in Games By 526christian - In case you wondered if it does make a difference.
- Keyboard and Mouse 420 By Charmin - Turns out the Koala likes Keyboards and Mice too.
..and some that were submitted elsewhere:
- Z170, H170, H110, B170, Q150, Q170 - What is the difference? By Matt Bach, Puget Systems
- How To Check Your System Temperatures By Masterchiefxx17, Moderator - TechSupportForum
- PSU Review Database By RealHardTechX - Get over the silly website name 'cos this is gold.
COMPONENT AND RETAILER REPRESENTATIVES:
- AION-MC - EKWB
- ASUSTECHMKTJJ - ASUS PCDIY
- Raja@ASUS - ASUS
- IVANZXT - NZXT Community
- mepaSB - SuperBiiz
- SteveCR - Cryorig
- souleet - MSI
BUILDS TO ASPIRE TO:
- Annoncer Build - semitia
- I AM TITANIUM - atomicus
- Briefcase Titan i7 3770K Portable Build (SnakeBox 2013 Build) - jimmythesnake
- White Metropolis - A Case Labs Water Custom Cooled Build - guitarhero23
- Tesseract - Fleacircus
- Spectrum - Custom PC, Custom Desk
- Star Trek Beyond - Phanteks Luxe
- 007th Build Built For and With ahmadqazi - RasberryPiFan
- Athene Noctua - Little Owl - SirMints
- Mod 0 - NewbTek
- Scttooo's Water Cooled CaseLabs STH10
- Polaris - Cosmo_Canyon
- PROJECT: JETTE - $4K Workstation/Gaming PC (First time build) - danieltoruno
- Borderlands 2 Maliwan-Themed Bitfenix Prodigy Budget Build
- Lian-Li ITX Build - EdInk
- Gulf Racing Themed Build - MNPCTech
- phillip - The big boss!
- BoyScout - The build video guy!
- philcoffman - Design Lead.
- manirelli - The build guide guy!
- ThoughtA - The other build guide guy?
- CaseLabs Official EU Distributor - For in case you decided you had to have a CaseLabs case, but don't live in the United States.
- Add Food To Your Parts List! - and you thought we only had PC parts on here!
- Working component lists for both Radiators and Coolant - Custom Water-Cooled Builders Rejoice!