|( 2 new from $89.90. Last updated 40 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series White 2 pack
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and White LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Nine ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 79 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build My Rendering Machine
These fans are very quiet and still provide a decent amount of airflow. However I think the SP120 fans are a lot better but they sadly do not have LEDs.
- 71 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build The Gaming, Editing, Home Theater POWERHOUSE
- 70 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Black Rose
These two fans sit in the front of my case, pulling air in from the front. I installed them realizing only after I had purchased them that my case could take 2x140mm fans in the front. Oh well. White led's are a nice touch.
- 51 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build BAEmax build :D
IT HAS LED IN ITT AND IS PRETTTY. Even though I got the quiet series, I still think it was a bit loud for me but oh well, it looks nice
**edit, giving the star back to this fans. I thought the fans were loud but it was actually coming from the PSU Lol
- 47 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Power Mac G5 Pro Mod
Moves air like a boss. The LEDs are always bright enough. No functions complaints about the air moving.
If I could add anything, I would say it needs some kind of switch to manually disable the LEDs. While that is the point of this model, it seems like a viable option to give the user a choice.
- 34 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Codex - First build!
Good amount of air flow. Quiet and looks cool.
- 27 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Black Diamond, First completed build!
Two of these babies are situated as a push on the front of my case. Need a third one actually, to blow some cool air through the bottom area where my HDD and PSU are working out. Boy, are those two swoll. They definitely need some AC in the basement. What kind of PC gym would I be running if I didn't have cool air running through the weight room? Plus, I want their business, so the extra necessities to make them comfortable while lifting is tote worth it.
- 26 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build My storm trooper build. First PC build.
They look great.
- 25 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build asX99 Desiréé
Quiet and fast. Cooling like a champ